- At LoanAdda we ask for and use your personal information and are committed to keep this information secure. This policy talks about why we ask for personal information and how we keep it secure. Please note that during the course of your relationship with the LoanAdda you will be given more of such information.
- "LoanAdda", "we", "us", and "our" means Aadventure Infotech Pvt Ltd which owns and operates the website, www.LoanAdda.com ("Website").
- "You" and "your" means a user of the website and the products and services provided via it.
Information we collect from you
- Information about you when you register or when you use our Website / App;
- Personal and financial information like your name, address, date of birth, contact information, billing information, PAN no., bank statements, pay slips,information relating to income and expenses obtained through bank SMS scraping and through integration with the Service Provider, etc.;
- Credit related information that is collected from other sources like the credit bureau;
- Information about your transaction history like spend data, through our app. etc.
- Your unique identifiers such as username and password, preferences information and transaction history;
- Information collected through Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or other social media accounts of the Users which have been linked to the account on the Website.
- Information that you provide when you write directly to us (including by e-‐mail) or provide us over telephone;
- Any other information that LoanAdda is required to collect as per specific mandate from any bank or as a requirement under applicable law;
- Information from you electronically -‐ like the pages viewed, how you navigate through the website and interact with webpages, etc.
The information we collect about you will depend on the products and services we offer, on an ongoing basis. If you do not allow us to collect all the information we request, we may not be able to deliver all of these services effectively.
How we will use this information
We may use the information provided by you in the following ways, viz:
- To establish identity and assess applications;
- Monitor, improve and administer our Website;
- Design our products, , offer our products and services, manage our risks including the risk of fraud;
- Analyze how the Website is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
- Manage our relationship with you, or get in touch with you to send communications, notifications, information, or process queries and applications that you have made and/or inform you about other products or services we think you might find of some use;
- Improve our business for us and our customer;
- Comply with country laws and regulations;
- To capture the user information given in the application forms and other such information uploaded on our website by you such as KYC documentation, bank slips and credit information,;
- Share the information with multiple financial institutions and other lenders for customization of offers and provision of services;
- Share the documents uploaded by the User with other users for availing the services as set out in the terms and conditions.
- Use this information in other ways permitted by law.
We will take utmost care to ensure that your personal information is not shared with the public and that your transactions on the Website are confidential. If we use any third parties for any of these transactions we will also make sure that confidentiality is maintained.
We may also provide personal information about our customers to other organizations such as our channel partners and affiliates. We will ensure that any personal information we disclose to them is only used for the specific task we ask them to perform.
- We might also use other technology to track how you interact with our portal and employ some third party agencies to use the data on our behalf.
- We store and process your personal information on AWS servers. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption using SSL, and information access authorization controls.
- However, you understand and accept that there’s no guarantee that data transmission over the Internet will be completely secure and that any information that you transmit to us is at your own risk. We assume no liability for any disclosure of information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access to our Website and data bases or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control and you shall not be entitled to hold LoanAdda responsible for any breach of security.
Third party websites
- With this policy we’re only addressing the disclosure and use of data collected by us. If you visit any websites through the links on the LoanAdda Website please ensure you go through the privacy policies of each of those websites. Their data collection practices and their policies might be different from this policy and LoanAdda does not have control over any of their policies.
- We might post your data on various pages of our Website that will be visible to people other than registered users. If you wish to not have your information shared please let us know at email@example.com
- If it so happens that LoanAdda is part of a merger, acquisition or amalgamation, your data might be part of the deal with that third party and will be transferred to them.
- During the course of operations and our relationship with you we might disclose your information to third parties associated with LoanAdda and the government and other judicial bodies mandated by the law and in order to comply with legal obligations.