Personal Loan and Its Different Benefits
posted on 2020-09-10 09:13:13 by Admin
A personal loan is an unsecured loan that is offered to a consumer to meet their various personal needs such as home renovation, getting married, household appliances, and purchase of vehicles, among others. This is typically given after checking the source of income and ability to pay accordance to their credit history. A nominal handling fee will be charged and the amount will be credited to their account according to the person's ability to pay. In fact, the payments on the loan are made by fixed installments that also include interest and for fixed periods of time. Personal loans are a smart option these days because one does not have to go through too many formalities and lengthy paperwork. Most financial institutions and banks today offer personal loan
and the interest rates are quite reasonable too.
Discover the various benefits of personal loan
• Easily Available Loans - Getting a personal loan is no longer a challenging proposition. It is offered at reasonable interest rates by almost all financial institutions and banks. It is convenient and easy to get compared to other loans
• No intermediary or agent involved - There will be no need to seek the help of an agent or a intermediary to avail a personal loan. This will avoids unnecessary costs and delays. A individual may approach a financial institution or a bank directly for this purpose.
• An unsecured loan - This is a really unsecured loan. There is no parallel security is required to obtain a loan here. In fact, all that is required is the ability to return the money.
• Short processing time - As it is available without any guarantees or security, the processing time required to obtain security is inherently shorter than other loans
• Loan for all purposes - This type of loan does not mandatory to specify the person for whom they will use the money.
• Minimal paperwork - No property verification or other types of certificates and proofs will be required to obtain a loan which includes sufficient paperwork as no property is mortgaged.
• Offers and schemes - Various financial institutions and banks are constantly announcing offers and special programs on personal loans, especially for professionals such as architects, doctors, accountants, etc.
• Amount and term - These loans are usually granted between 15000 to 20 lakh rupees separately from one bank to another. Repayment can be done via EMI.
The bottom line is that instead of borrow money from a credit card, it is always better to choose a personal loan because the interest rate is comparatively low. So make the most of it.