Compare Business Loan Offers
Please complete the form below to get instant access to our application and all its features:
Check,Business Loan EMI Calculator,Loan eligibility,Interest rates for business loan requirements and Apply Online in India at Loanadda.
For Salaried individuals- These loans are unsecured i.e. there is no collateral required and can be availed by Salaried individuals. They are usually ideal for meeting your short term financial needs like unexpected expenses, dream holiday, home improvement expenses etc.
An unsecured business loan is without any collateral or security that can be availed by SME’s to raise debt for short term financing purposes.
Steps to Apply Home Loan
Secured Loan - Property Loan - Mortgage Loan
The illustration below indicates what to expect at every step during the loan evaluation process. It helps understand how the credit decisioning works in banks and the steps they take before deciding to accept or reject a loan/ credit card.
Applicant fill out a loan application form.
Documents hand over to the bank.
Bank check your reports and cibil score.
High cibil score leads to eligibility check basis documentation.
Documents Required For Business Loan
Most banks follow the same general rules in terms of document requirement. There may be a few changes in certain cases, in which case, our loan officers will guide you personally to complete the documentation process. Salaried individuals.
1. Form 16 of last 2 years or Income Tax Returns.
2. Salary slips of last 3 months.
3. Last 6 months bank statement reflecting salary credits.
4. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
5. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/ Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
2. Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
3. Existing Loans’ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track.
4. Business profile on the letterhead of the company.
5. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
6. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Age proof of all the partners in the form of PAN Card, Passport or Aadar Card.
2. PAN Card of the company.
3. Residence proof of all the partners – Utility Bills/ Passport/Bank statement/ Registered rent agreement.
4. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
5. Latest 3 years Income Tax returns with profit and loss and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
6. Latest 12 months bank statement of the Company and of the Partners’ Savings Bank Account.
7. Existing Loans' Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track.
8. Business profile on the letterhead of the company.
9. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
10. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Occupancy Certificate.
2. Approved Plan of building.
3. Share certificate copy.
4. Past 13 years Chain of deeds.
5. Nil Encumbrance Certificate - EC (if applicable).
6. Current Sale agreement/ Draft Agreement to sell.
Documents required for Guarantor:
Your eligibility for Home Loan is determined by the following factors:-
Income/ Other Income
No of dependents
A wide range of Business Loans for SMEs at ease.
Loanadda have designed a package of business loans to best suit their business requirements with 45+ Banks.
- Avail loans up to 35 lakhs.
- Flexible tenure options.
- No guarantor required.
- Easy process.
- Minimum documentation.
- Door step service.