Tata Capital Business Loan Rate
Tata Capital Financial Services Limited ("TCFSL") is a subsidiary of Tata Capital limited. The Company is registered with the Reserve Bank of India as a Systemically Important Non Deposit Accepting Non Banking Financial Company (NBFC) and offers fund and fee-based financial services to its customers, under the Tata Capital brand. A trusted and customer- centric, one-stop financial services provider, TCFSL caters to the diverse needs of retail, corporate and institutional customers, across various areas of business namely the Commercial Finance, Infrastructure Finance, Wealth Management, Consumer Loans and distribution and marketing of Tata Cards.
TATA CAPITAL BUSINESS LOAN
Tata Capital is a large non-banking financial institution operating in the realms of consumer credit, business and micro finance among other areas. To address the growing needs of businesses across India, Tata Capital offers business loans with flexi EMI options which cater to the diverse needs that help you defray the loan amount as you advance in your goals.
BRANCH IN KOLKATA
|Kolkata||Flat Nos.6C, 6th floor, Park Plaza, South Block, 71 Park Plaza, Kolkata - 700016|
|Salt Late 2||PS Srijan Tech Park, 11th FL, DN - 52, Sector - V, Salt Lake, Kolkata - 700091|
|Kolkata||53D, Mirza Ghalib Street (Free School Street), Besides Vijaya Bank, Kolkata - 700 016.|
|Nehru Road||Tata Center, 1st Floor, 43 J L Nehru Road, Kolkata - 700071|
|Loudon Street||7/1A, Loudon Street, Kolkata - 700017|
Tata Capital Business Loan
Online Lowest Business Loan interest rates for Tata Capital loans on Loanadda.India top bank loans providers.Apply Online
For Salaried individuals- These loans are unsecured i.e. there is no collateral required and can be availed by Salaried individuals. They are usually ideal for meeting your short term financial needs like unexpected expenses, dream holiday, home improvement expenses etc.
An unsecured business loan is without any collateral or security that can be availed by SME’s to raise debt for short term financing purposes.
1. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/ Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
2. Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
3. Existing Loans’ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track.
4. Business profile on the letterhead of the company.
5. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
6. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Age proof of all the partners in the form of PAN Card, Passport or Aadar Card.
2. PAN Card of the company.
3. Residence proof of all the partners – Utility Bills/ Passport/Bank statement/ Registered rent agreement.
4. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
5. Latest 3 years Income Tax returns with profit and loss and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
6. Latest 12 months bank statement of the Company and of the Partners’ Savings Bank Account.
7. Existing Loans' Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track.
8. Business profile on the letterhead of the company.
9. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
10. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Application form duly filled with photographs of directors.
2. Age Proof of Directors - PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport.
3. Residence Proof of Directors - Utility Bills/ Passport/Bank statement/ Registered rent agreement.
4. PAN Card of Company.
5. Education Qualification - A professional qualification certificate in case of Doctors/CA/Architects.
6. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
7. MOA, AOA, List Of Directors, Share Holding Pattern of the Company.
8. Last 3 years IT returns with Profit and Loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
9. Latest 12 months bank statement of Company of all current accounts and the same for Director’s Savings Bank Account.
10. Existing Loans’ sanction letter with repayment track of company and Individual Directors.
11. Business Profile on the Letter Head of the Company.
12. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
13. Cheque of Processing Fee.
Your Tata Capital Business Loan eligibility is determined by the following factors:-
Income/ Other Income
No of dependents