Best Interest Rate for ICICI Business Loan
ICICI Bank, an Indian multinational bank providing banking and financial services being headquartered in Mumbai, India. As of now, ICICI is the second largest public sector bank in the country in terms of market capitalization and assets. Originally, ICICI Bank was promoted in the year 1994 by ICICI Limited, a solely Indian financial institution and which was its wholly owned subsidiary. ICICI offers a wide array of banking and well as financing services to the retail and corporate customers for sufficing their needs through a large variety of delivery channels. Offering a bunch of financial products, ICICI has left no stones unturned in being the most preferred lenders among the borrowers.
ICICI BUSINESS LOAN
BRANCH IN GHAZIABAD
|GHAZIABAD, INDIRAPURAM||ICICI BANK LTD , AG-1;PLOT NUMBER-3, ADITYA CITY CENTRE, VAIBHAV KHAND, INDRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD - 201012|
|VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD||ICICI BANK LTD, SHOP NO-4 PLOT NO-18 AJNARA LANDMARK SEC-4 VAISHALI, GHAZAIABD - 201010, GHAZAIABD DIST, UTTAR PRADESH|
|VASUNDHARA, GHAZIABAD||ICICI BANK LTD, PLOT NO C-7 SEC-13 OPP JAIPURIA SCHOOL, VASUNDHARA, GHAZAIBAD - 201012, GHAZAIBAD DIST, UTTAR PRADESH|
|CHOUDHARY MORE-GHAZIABAD||ICICI BANK LTD., PLOT NO.270, AMBEDKAR ROAD, OPP. NEHRU YUVAKENDRA, CHOUDHARY MORE, GHAZIABAD- 201001, GHAZIABAD DIST, UTTAR PRADESH.|
|GHAZIABAD - INDIRAPURAM 2, UTTAR PRADESH||ICICI BANK LTD, SHOP NO.FO1, PLOT NO.7, KRISHNA APRA SHOPPING PLAZA, VAIBHAV KHAND, INDIRAPURAM, GHAZIABAD, UP 201013|
Everything You Need To Know About Business Loan
For Salaried individuals- These loans are unsecured i.e. there is no collateral required and can be availed by Salaried individuals. They are usually ideal for meeting your short term financial needs like unexpected expenses, dream holiday, home improvement expenses etc.
Unsecured Business Loans
An unsecured business loan is without any collateral or security that can be availed by SME’s to raise debt for short term financing purposes.
1. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/ Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
2. Last 3 years IT tax returns with profit and loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
3. Existing Loans’ Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track.
4. Business profile on the letterhead of the company.
5. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
6. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Age proof of all the partners in the form of PAN Card, Passport or Aadar Card.
2. PAN Card of the company.
3. Residence proof of all the partners – Utility Bills/ Passport/Bank statement/ Registered rent agreement.
4. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
5. Latest 3 years Income Tax returns with profit and loss and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
6. Latest 12 months bank statement of the Company and of the Partners’ Savings Bank Account.
7. Existing Loans' Sanction letters accompanied with repayment track.
8. Business profile on the letterhead of the company.
9. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
10. Cheque of Processing Fee.
1. Application form duly filled with photographs of directors.
2. Age Proof of Directors - PAN Card, Aadhar Card, passport.
3. Residence Proof of Directors - Utility Bills/ Passport/Bank statement/ Registered rent agreement.
4. PAN Card of Company.
5. Education Qualification - A professional qualification certificate in case of Doctors/CA/Architects.
6. Proof of Business - Shop and Establishment Certificate/Vat Registration Certificate/ Service Tax Certificate.
7. MOA, AOA, List Of Directors, Share Holding Pattern of the Company.
8. Last 3 years IT returns with Profit and Loss account and balance sheet duly audited by CA.
9. Latest 12 months bank statement of Company of all current accounts and the same for Director’s Savings Bank Account.
10. Existing Loans’ sanction letter with repayment track of company and Individual Directors.
11. Business Profile on the Letter Head of the Company.
12. ID/ Age Proof - PAN Card/ Passport/ Signature Proof/ Aadhar Card and Residence Proof – Passport/ Utility bills/ Bank Statements.
13. Cheque of Processing Fee.
Your eligibility for Business Loan is determined by the following factors:-
Income/ Other Income
No of dependents